stop by to…
A CUP OF NATURE
Ladybugtopia is owned by Ramona and Josephine, two sisters who love art and nature. With a little help from their parents, Johnny and Joey, they sell succulents they’ve planted in upcycled mugs and art rocks that they’ve handpainted themselves.
Our handpainted rocks and seashells are a labor of love. We collect them from rivers, beaches, and gardening stores to add a touch of art to your space.
SUCCULENTS & ART
We sell a variety of beautiful succulents with fun names like the Chocolate Soldier and the Ogre’s Ear in hand-selected mugs we paint ourselves.
Our digital or handpainted originals and prints shine a light on our love of nature and all things fun and happy.
Succulents are a type of plant that stores water in their leaves. There are more than 10,000 different kinds of succulents around the world. They are some of the easiest plants to care for. Some popular kinds of succulents are Sedums, Jade Plants, Snake Plants, and Zebra Plants.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SUCCULENT
6 TIPS TO HELP YOUR PLANT THRIVE
Succulents are easy to care for. But here are six tips you can use to make them thrive.
- Give your succulent enough light. It needs about 4 to 6 hours of light each day.
- Rotate your succulent often.
- Water the soil, but not the leaves. Never use a sprayer.
- Keep your succulent clean. Be sure to brush the dirt off the leaves.
- Get rid of bugs.
- Fertilize your succulents in spring. For succulent food, you can use cactus fertilizer, manure tea, or worm castings. Be sure to follow the instructions on what you choose.
happiness is an art rock.
Mistletoe Market (TBD)
Scroll up to return to the top.